In line with other companies we wanted to update you with our changes in process & some market updates in response to Covid-19 disruption.
- Our telephone and computer systems are set up to allow us to work from home with minimal disruption to customer service.
- Whilst we usually prefer to meet customers face to face, at the moment it is more appropriate to communicate via telephone or skype.
- Many of our lenders have contacted us to advise that payment holidays will be available to customers who have been negatively impacted by Covid-19. If you are in this position please contact us as we will reach a better outcome by being proactive.
- Lender criteria is changing. Some lenders have put in place restrictions over certain industries or products. More than ever, we can help communicate your funding requirement to the right lenders.
- The Enterprise Finance Guarantee (EFG) scheme has been reappropriated to the Corona Business Interruption Loan System (CBILS). Although details of this are still vague, many of our lenders offered EFG schemes so once the process is confirmed we will be in a position to help our customers reach the best outcomes as quickly as possible.
Here is a video clip of director Tim Jones with his views on the impact of Covid-19 on our market.
If any of our customers have any questions or concerns and would like to speak to us our phonelines are open.
Strange and trying times lie ahead of us but we look forward to seeing the other side of this horrible virus.